Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Christmas. We had a lot of fun over here too, well mostly. We woke up at 5:45 am and had to go pick daddy up from work, then we came home and opened our presents! Tessalee loved it, and couldn't wait to share her toys with all of her friends (which also had me come up with an idea that she needs something where she see's other little girls on a regular basis, so I think she will be starting a dance class next week!).

We then went to GG's to see family, which is always fun for us. Following that, straight to Grandma Dianna's, then, we went to the theater to see the new Narnia; it was good! Straight from there, to my aunt and uncles house... which started out pretty good and ended not so good. We had a busy day for sure, but family time is always so wonderful, so we wouldn't have changed it. Although, little princess over here likes to bring some attention to herself. Right after getting to my aunts, she fells on the hardwood floor, busting her lip. We all ate and moved on, and then, of course, she ate a penny that she had found on their floor. So, that called for the ER. We were there for a little over 5 hours because it took that long for the penny to get into her stomach! Poor little girl. Overall though, we had a good Christmas Day!

Happy New Years!!
I love all of my family, and I am so grateful :)

0 comments: