Saturday, March 5, 2011

March!

I know! I can't believe my eyes either! I am posting. I didn't forget about the blog, I just didn't feel that anything was interesting enough to post. Bad news though, I don't think that there is anything interesting to post about yet, but I didn't want to go any longer after about 2 1/2 months.

Alright, since I posted after Christmas, well there was New Years. Did I keep up with my new years resolution? Nope. The real question that should be asked there is, have I started working on my new years resolution? Nope to that too! Actually, I might blame it on Wednesdays. Why start something that would prevent you from enjoying junk food, or all you can eat Wednesdays? Maybe I should put the blame on some special ladies!

After New Years... hmmm what came? There might have been other things in between, but I will skip to Valentine's Day! Oh my goodness it was so wonderful! Tycen and I went to a restaurant, and we didn't have to order chicken nuggets or take a trip to the bathroom just to try it out. We also went to a movie. It sounds like the normal dinner and a movie type date, and obviously, that is what it consisted of, but it was much more than that. We don't get to go on dates much, in fact, we hadn't been on a date since last June before Valentine's Day. So, to say the least, it was great!

For other news, we are thinking of buying a home/townhouse before Tycen deploys. We are just waiting on some things to see if we can, and then, from there the search begins. It's not set in stone, but I would love it if we could make it happen.

Tessalee has been doing great. She is getting very big, and might I say very sassy? She must know she is my little princess. She loves dance class though (which is another new thing). I don't know of a day that has passed without her twirling around our home, or practicing her leaps while jumping over a shoe. She got a new haircut too that she and everyone else loves! She is always telling everyone that "Aunt Noel took me to get my hair cut." What a sweetie. She always remembers who does things for her. She remembers who gave her what toys, even if she did get them a year or more ago. Crazy gal!

OH! And I started a little at home business. It's called It Works, and well, it works! I am loving it, so we will see where it takes me!

Maybe I will save some of the rambling for another post. Maybe I should post about the little things that happen as they happen too... even if I don't see them as interesting. I mean, it could turn into another post like this, ya know... another novel :) Good night!


Oh, and does anyone want to see my true addiction? It's really bad!The worst part... this isn't all of them :) Okay, now really, good night!

0 comments: